Jim invites you to come and experience the waters of Northern Wisconsin. Fish from the Chippewa Flowage and Lost Land- Teal lakes of Sawyer County, to Long Lake and the Trego Flowage of Washburn County, to Big McKenzie and Yellow lakes in Burnett County and many, many other lakes in between.
When you spend a day on the water with Jim Stroede’s Guide Service you will be provided with the best equipment possible to catch fish. We fish with quality St. Croix Rods, and have a great selection of all the best baits and tackle needed. We’ll be fishing from my Yamaha four-stroke outboard powered Ranger fiberglass boat insuring a safe, effective, comfortable outing.
FISHING EQUIPMENT TO BRING
- Your current fishing license
- Fishing rods and reels (or you can use my St. Croix Rods)
- Rain gear, sunscreen, seasonable appropriate clothes, fishing sunglasses
- Water/soda in resealable bottles, lunch/snacks
FISHING EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- A fully rigged, clean and comfortable Ranger fishing boat with a quite running Yamaha four-stroke motor
- Live bait if needed ( live suckers for muskies may be extra )
- All fishing tackle needed for a successful day on the water
- Use of quality St. Croix Fishing Rods, spooled up with tough, dependable Cortland Fishing Line
FISHING GUIDE SERVICE RATES
- Full Day – 8 hour trip – $400
- 3/4 Day – 6 hour trip – $325
- Half Day – 4 hour trip – $250
* Same rate applies for either one or two people, third person is an extra $75.
* Deposit of $100 secures you trip Call Jim @ 715-520-7043